Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New York City, September 11-15, 2012

I went to NYC to meet with David Drake, my book publisher from Cardiff, Wales. He was in New York to attend Helen Sear's book launch and Klompching Gallery opening. David and Fotogallery had published her book, "Inside the View," this year. Of course I also took a few photos as I scooted around the City.

Click on photos to see them larger
Wall Street
Occupy Wall Street on Broadway at Wall Street
9/11/12 concert at (Le) Poisson Rouge with ACME performing Steve Reich works including the World Premiere of WTC 9/11 all-live version
GQ & Nordstrom Mens Store Fashion Week bash. They invited me to come inside so I could get better pictures.
Scooting back to my lower Manhattan hotel via the Hudson River Park
Fashion Week at Lincoln Center Plaza
Fashion Week at Lincoln Center Plaza. Check out the shoes.
Strand Bookstore...not to be missed!
My publisher David Drake relaxing after we had worked on an initial edit and sequencing of my book, "Falling Into Place." The book is scheduled to be released in May 2013.
In the East Village after eating at a Venezuelan restaurant with my electronic music DJ buddies, illich and luis
In the meatpacking district on our way to an EM dance club. I got back to my hotel at 3:40 am that night. Grandma Techno was doin' her thing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Thinking of you on this election day.

CarolinMA

November 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home