Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Chicago Project

As promised, I am giving you an update of opportunities that came my way at the Filter Photo Festival portfolio review in Chicago in October. Today my self portrait project, Falling Into Place, has been added to The Chicago Project on the Catherine Edelman Gallery website. This project is described as "an online gallery devoted to new and established photographers in the Chicago area who we feel deserve recognition."

During our portfolio review, Catherine asked if I had heard of her Chicago Project. I said I had, and when I'd heard her say in a panel discussion the other night that she had opened it up to photographers across the Midwest, I had decided to submit this project as soon as I got home. Catherine, who is known for speaking her mind, replied. "I'm not asking you to submit anything, you're already IN!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home