Thursday, May 24, 2012

I took this photo late this afternoon using the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone while scooting back home along the lake. I had just swum 44 lengths of the middle school pool and was feeling quite fine indeed.

And what a gorgeous day! Sunny with roses, peonies, rhododendrons and irises in riotous bloom and a warm gentle breeze coming off the lake. Oh, I do LOVE this time of year...especially when summer-like days like today appear. And I must say I took full advantage of this beautiful day--I went for a 6-mile scoot in the morning and a 7-mile scoot in the afternoon.

Speaking of which, I am finding that having an iPhone frees me up rather than invading my privacy as I had feared. No longer do I have to check my laptop to see if any emails have come in that I need to answer. I just whip out my iPhone, push a button or two and viola, there it all is. No fuss, no hassle and no time to speak of. I still have a lot to learn but it isn't as hard as I thought at the beginning. It's pretty intuitive after all. Thank you, Steve Jobs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous iPhone 4s Cases said...

It''s quite impressive.

October 23, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home