Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years resolutions


(Click on image to see it in a larger size)

I recently found this composite in my archives. According to the metadata stored on the image, I'd created it on June 2, 2008. At least that was when I'd saved it in its present form.

I've always loved this image. It triggers three responses in me: 1) it makes me smile, 2) it makes me feel for another, and 3) it makes me look at the world differently. As this new year begins, those are my three resolutions. Don't need any more than that...

2 Comments:

Anonymous kacet gabrielle said...

Yes indeed! Wonderful image who make me feel in the same way.
Happy new year!

January 3, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Patricia,
YOU TOTALLY ROCK! Congrats on your award!!!

blessings to you, and may your three resolutions ring throughout the awareness of all who come in contact with you, like a bell.

sending love
Carol from MA

January 5, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home